Do you think, you can earn money online from home or you can earn money from blogging. To be honest, from my blogging experience, blogging is not the easiest way to earning money.
You must be searching on Google how to make money from Blogging, Blogging, ways to earn money from blogging and you can see many websites in Google search list.
All you have to say is interesting traffic, content enough patience and dedication. And you will start earning money from Blogging. But how do successful bloggers earn from Blogging? We will tell their monetisation secrets here.
Make Money From Blogging: How To Make Money From Blogging in 2020
How to start your own blog / website
Getting started with blogging if you don’t have a lot of technology.
You have two main options when it comes to actually starting a blog – you can use a Free Blogging Platform, or you can create your own website. We will take you through both, and outline their strengths and drawbacks, so that you can make the right decision for your blog.
Free blogging platforms
Who uses it: For Casual bloggers and those not interested in making money from their blogs.
Drawbacks: It has limited customization facility. Also there is a limit of video / image uploads, you often cannot place ads or use affiliate links, you cannot create a custom URL and Free blogging platforms retain the right to delete your blog.
A lot of platforms will allow you to set up a blog for free, and they are very easy to use. If you want to blog for the first time, it may suit you well.and your blog will have a storage limit, which can make it difficult to upload large videos and images. Another drawback is that your blog will be similar to ‘www.yourblog.wordpress.com‘ with URL platform branding.
Most free blogging platforms do not allow you to place banner ads or affiliate links on your site, which are major revenue earners for most bloggers.
However, if these things do not bother you, you can choose the best free online blogging platforms here.
Best free blogging sites
• WordPress.com – This is a free basic blog hosting service that is easy to use. You will have to work with WordPress ads and branding until you pay a monthly fee. There are also limited options for customization and expansion
• Blogger – Google’s free blog hosting service, Blogger, is really simple to use. However, customization and design options are very limited, and there are not many options if you want to add new features.
• Medium – With Medium, you can write good posts, they focus on content, you will not get the design options, and it is used by many journalists, writers and experts. This is a great way to share your work with a particular community, but you can’t run any advertisements and it’s hard to create your own personal branding.
• Tumblr – You can setup your blog here, there are very few options for design. Also you will not be able to apply any AIDS here. It is also difficult to rank tumblr posts in Google.
Create your own website
• Who uses it: Dedicated bloggers and those who want to earn money from their blog
• Features: Full control over how you like design and customization, the ability to use your own custom URLs, ads and affiliate links
• Drawbacks: You have to pay – first for your domain name (URL) and then for hosting, but you can keep the cost down in the beginning.
• If you’re not particularly tech-savvy, the idea of creating your own website can seem quite intimidating – but it’s actually very easy, and you can build a website in just 30 minutes.
With your own website, you will be able to create unique personal branding (with your own URL), and there is no risk of your blog being removed by the platform – you will own the site and everything will be under your full control. .
In WordPress, you can also apply a good free theme according to the topic of your blog. In the beginning you don’t have to spend money for the theme.
How to choose a blog topic
This can either be the easiest or the hardest part of starting your blog.
The most important thing at this stage is to choose a niche that you can call an authority in itself – the biggest mistake new bloggers make in such a crowded blog world without trying to do something amazing or different Starting a blog.
For example, if you talk about fashion, instead of combining generic fashion materials, you can blog about environmentally conscious designers and write about friendly fashion, clothes, technology, entertainment, Music, tutorials or cosmetics?
These are the best ways to find a topic for your new blog:
• See other blogs – this should be the first port of your blog. Who is already a successful blogger? And more importantly, and what’s new in the market related to your topic.
• Use Google – What are people looking for? Use Google suggested searches and auto-complete to find what people are looking for – if they are searching for it, it shows that there is a demand
• Search forums for common FAQs – When people can’t find answers to their questions, they go to forums. What are they asking? What advice do they need? This will reveal what people are interested in and whether there is a lack of available information.
• Track Current Trends – What are the topics in media right now? It is good to choose a topic with a long lead time, but if you can quickly come back to a trend, you can establish yourself as an expert on it before anyone else.
• Think about different types of content – how can you do tutorials / guides? guides? Reviews? Interviews? Lists? It may not be what you write, but how you write that sets you apart
• Identify Your Own Interest and Passion – While all of the above are important, there is no point in blogging in which you have zero interest. You will get bored quickly and people will understand your lack of enthusiasm. Write what you write real so that people can connect with you.
How to increase traffic to your blog
Once you have created your website, come up with a fun blog theme and publish your first post. But, the big question is – where are all the readers?
You just can’t expect people to magically find your blog and start reading it. You have to promote it!
Here are the best and easiest ways to get more readers for your blog:
Promote your blog on social media
Nowadays with any business, if you do not have social media accounts, you are very unlikely to get user engagement.
We recommend setting up a page / account for your blog on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and even LinkedIn. Design these accounts in the same color scheme / theme as your blog so that your brand is easily recognizable.
Use them to share new posts and tag fellow bloggers / influencers / companies who can share your content and help it reach an even larger audience.
You can use some paid aids to help your blog reach a wider audience, or run a competition to generate more likes. Once you get followers, be interested in posting them regularly.
Connect with other bloggers
Many bloggers also have a ‘link’ page on their site, which they use to add their friends within the group in exchange for a link on their blog. This will help with your SEO in a big way.
If you connect with other bloggers and share your content, they will probably return the favor – you can also work on some collaborations.
Put news stories on your blog
If there is something in the news that is related to your Blog niche, then join it. We refer to it as ‘news jacking’ and it can work as a treatment to give you some great performances.
For example, if you write a blog about phones, then you can also tell where you can find the cheapest phones in a city like Mumbai. Or how to get of phone. They work to increase the user on your blog.
You can reach out on social media to talk with relevant hashtags, participate in discussions and even tell journalists that you are available for discussion.
If you really own your niche, then journalists can also come to you.
Create Viral Content
Creating viral content will help you reach a new market and in return, your readership will increase.
This can be easy to do, but the key to creating viral content can be controversial or highly-discussed topics related to your blogging topic area – as you can imagine, this often includes news jacking, as mentioned above.
As this is your blog niche, you will be passionate, opinionated and knowledgable about it, so you can post an opinion that people want to read, share and talk about.
So this was some basic thing that you had to understand before starting blogging. Let’s know now, Blogging Make money from blogging, here we are telling you everything.
How to make money from blogging:
Once you prepare your blog, you can look for ways to earn money from Blogging.
These are the best and easiest ways to earn money blogging as a blogger:
Use affiliate marketing on your blog
Affiliate Marketing works by adding tracked affiliate links to your blog posts. You can make a small commission each time a reader clicks on a site you recommend and makes a purchase.
The affiliate links will take the readers to a brand website, when they shop, you get some commission for it. For this you need to be honest with your readers.
Almost all online eCommerce websites have their own affiliate program on sites like Amazon, Flipkart, and Apple.
Sign up to become an affiliate / affiliate program – a huge affiliate network where you can promote thousands of well-known brands and services around the world.
If you pay attention, today all the good bloggers use affiliate marketing on their blog and are earning money from the blog.
As a blogger, you are always recommending products and services to your readers. Many companies offer affiliate programs, so find relevant programs to join and start commissions and join their affiliate network.
Your posts must be authentic and genuine with affiliate marketing. Write reviews and articles with your honest opinion and encourage your readers to buy something only if you think it is a good product or service for them.
And thus Blogging to make money of Affiliate Marketing on his blog.
Add banner ads to your website
As a visual way of advertising, you can sell banner advertising space on your blog page that relates to your readers.
Advertisements can be placed anywhere, but they are usually found on the top of blog pages or in the sidebar.
You can earn income in one of two ways. CPC (cost per click) means that you will receive a fixed payment for each reader who clicks on the ad, while CPM (cost per thousand) means that you negotiate a fixed payment for every 1,000 ‘impressions’ advertised. will do.
With the increase of AdBlocker plugins, CPC and CPM may decrease.
A good way to get started is to create an account with Google AdSense.
Write advertorials and sponsored content
As an example, if OPPO brings a new smartphone and you have a blog on smartphones, they may be offered you money to write posts on their smartphone. Or you can also add affiliate links in it.
This monetisation method usually works best when you have a strong niche audience. Once you enlarge your readership, you will often contact you to discuss brand sponsored posts. Blogging can be made this way too.
Fees for Sponsored Social Med Posts
If you have a strong social media, you will be very attractive to brands. Some people actually make their entire blogging income through Sponsored Posts on social media.
You just have to work hard on building your followers first – your ‘social proof’ (or how many people follow you on social media) is seen by brands as proof that readers like what you post about you In this way, you can earn money from blogging.
Write guest blog posts for media outlets
Write guest blog posts for media outlets Occasionally, press members Type even brands that have their own blog. Will reach you. If you are an expert on a certain topic, you will be asked to give a presence on their website. For example if you are especially a knowledgeable cook.
So a newspaper or magazine might ask you to write a related article from He also gives you money for this. Blogging can be made this way too. You can also tell yourself about them by mailing them and get the article published.
Sell digital products on your blog
If you have the skills or advice to offer, another option is ebooks, video tutorials, courses, or workshops you can take money from.
To make this option work, you need to be able to show what you do, or your content has proven to be incredibly valuable. It is not easy.
Sell your blog’s newsletter space
You can charge a brand for the advertising space or your weekly / monthly newsletter. This will take very little time to do, and you can get a reasonable amount for it.
However, to consider this you will need to create a decent sized mailing list for the brands. Blogging can be made this way too.
read this also
MY OPINION: Using your blog to promote your own business or even give yourself a job is another way. You can also use your blog as an online profile – you can build your credibility there, showcase your skills and hopefully get a good job from it or blogging as a full time blogger Can make money from.Thank You By TrenDYoo..